Dear EXO fans, perhaps we shouldn’t subscribe to the subbers. I think they monitor that way too. So just know their names instead and type that in.
the most precious chankai moment (so far): chanyeol had to choose someone to buy a present for and he chose kai. he also wrote a letter and this is what it said:
↳ ”Hello, Kai. This is Chanyeol hyung. I wasn’t joking when I said that I will give you a present. Are you surprised? You are probably tired because of dancing but I’m glad to see you maintaining your cheerful and positive image. It makes me so proud seeing you taking care of our members. Let’s show EXO’s good side this new year. I’ll try my best in dancing as well. The weather is cold now so I hope you will use the skarf and Michal Jackson’s cup I gave to you. It’s something that you like, Michael Jackson and puppies. Kai, I love you." (x)
Sobs. This is so sweet:)
I want to take this moment to dedicate my post to BAEKHUNDRED!! I am so saddened that your youtube account was flagged for doing a better service than the entertainemt companies who fail to make their programmes accessible (with subtitles) to the international fans. I’m really sad right now. All I wanted to do was watch EXO’s showtime tonight with subs. OTL
My so called friend not only dissed EXO’s Miracles in December MV, but also told me that I have an UNHEALTHY OBSSESSION with EXO.
Hmm, let’s see just how unhealthy my obsession is.
1) I lost 17kg this year listening to EXO while I exercise.
2) I earn a living (a good living), and pay my bills before I buy goods.
3) Did I tell you how much weight I lost?
4) Exo makes me so fucking happy and keeps me company.
5) I started taking a keen interest in Korean culture, their food and language.
6) I made new friends because of my ‘unhealthy obssession’
7) Even with this unhealthy obssession, I still manage to get up in the morning, exercise for 1,5 hours, go to work, come home, eat healthily, clean my apartment and then fangirl.
So really now. Why do I have to take bullshit like this??? I don’t know why I put myself through this shit.